This is lovely!
The moaning of miserable medieval monks who transcribed books.
[Once you get this message you must give five random facts about yourself and then pass it on to your favorite 10 followers ^-^]
First of all, I’m far too happier to have received this message than I should be. Or maybe not. Maybe it is a good thing to be this happy. To be amongst this girl’s favourite followers makes me feel so proud and humbled.
1) I have a terrible memory. I have to document everything important in my life using photography, diary entries and “souvenirs”.
2) I’m 23 years old and I still want to be a writer, a translator, a musician (singer probably, although I still love guitar as well as piano and wouldn’t mind attempting to learn the drums), a photographer, a graphic designer, a documentarist, a director or an actress. And yes, I really do believe that I have the capacity to become any of them :D
3) I have had my legs, ankles (several times) and an arm broken. One more limb to go!
4) I love fairytales, legends and myths. And talking animals.
5) I don’t like mirrors. Especially in bedrooms and corridors. I’m so afraid of seeing “something”in the reflection that I either cover them or avoid looking in them at night. Thanks mom for letting me watch The X-Files when little!
arE U FUCKING KIDDIN ME CANADA
People hate that I flip two cigarettes
Upside down in each pack
But I hate that people notice
When you gain three pounds,
But not when you buy a new hat.
I’ve been told that the way I sleep
With one leg draped over
The person lying next to me
But I think it’s annoying
When people tell me
I look pretty,
But only when I paint my face.
I’ve heard that old men
Like to touch the girls who work late at bars,
But I want to know
Why they never kiss the women they married
fourty-two years ago.
I’ve noticed that mothers teach their daughters
That it’s rude to refuse a hug
From an uncle they’ve met three times,
But forget to teach them
That they aren’t obliged to kiss
The boy who paid for dinner.
— (via wellbothdrinkanddrive)
Eastern timber wolves (Canis lupus lycaon) by Jürgen Gschwender
The world is not full of Attractive People and Unattractive People. It’s full of people who are attractive to some and not to others. I hear from trolls all the time who complain that they don’t want to be “forced” to find nasty, ugly fat women attractive–which utterly baffles me, since the last thing I want to do is encourage fat-hating dicks to date fat women. You don’t find fat people attractive? Fabulous. Don’t date them. I will find a way to pick myself up and move on without your love. But to assume your lack of sexual interest in fat chicks must be universal–or that the mere existence of self-confident fat people having healthy relationships somehow “forces” you to find fat attractive–is the height of fucking narcissism.” — Kate Harding
— (via tessmunster)